#000000">

Sunday, January 16, 2005

I Hate "Love"

Love is an undefinable emotion...

Oh yeah? That means it's fucking dishonest. Love is a fucking lie. No one feels love, because love is ambivalent. Love is not a fucking emotion.

Some say, "I believe in love the noun, not the verb." What the hell does that mean? Can you phrase that in two sentences which aren't song titles or slogans? Would they be "All you need is love?" or "Love is where it's at?" Well, I've been "to" love and I've "had" love. Fuck that sense.

Do you love your kids? Are you some sort of pervert? If not, you've chosen the most vapid, retarded way to disregard your children. Can't you come up with some better words to describe the way you feel. Are you stupid or something?

Love is not definable... I'd say it means a way you should feel but in all honesty you really have feelings. You don't feel "love" ever. If you ask the scorned, they will tell you how much love sucks... Ask the "in love" and it's all flowers and togetherness... Ask the religious and it is purposeful... Fuck all of that, love means nothing, not all of this. No one feels it, it's an interpreted bullshit word to create an empathetic bond between more than one asshole based on connotation. Word defined.

You want to develop trust? You want to bond with somebody? You want a relationship that counts? Why the fuck would you tell the motherfucker you loved them unless you were some sort of an asshole? How do you really feel? Are you a fucking robot sent upon this world to sell the bull-shit called "love." Well, fuck you. You are the reason hate exists. And you cannot be so ambivalent when it comes to hate. Hate means "something." I hate Love. I say how I feel, I don't lie about this, and I am respectful of changes in cycle with whomever I'm with.

I know what you're thinking, what a negative son of a bitch... You'd be correct...as I am. However, at least i'm able to describe what I feel without taking the template as to how one should feel. Test me if you doubt. When I truly feel happy and comfortable with someone, I describe in detail why they make me feel whole, terrific, and a part of something unique and perfect. When I no longer feel this way, I am fairly able to discern why I had been so far off. To call that love is beyond pretension. By calling it love, I would flag myself as the most pretentious bastard existing because i would not respect the real feelings that comprise the subject.

Fuck the lovers. They are reptiles. The warmth is the same as the cold. It happens all to them. Beware the ones who tell you about love, look for those who say what they mean.
Del.icio.us Meme     Digg     Del.icio.us     Reddit     Smarking     Blink It     Furl    

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You write well. Really well, actually. But you are young and you are hamstrung by your issues.

I know, I know. That criticism is only going to raise your shackles, as they say. hmmm.... Let me start over.

You have a very good shot at being really fucking compelling. You might yet prove utterly genius. But there are things that we each must yet learn about how to make art. I certainly do not exclude myself from that generalization.

Being cynical is one of the things we must learn to avoid. Not because it is too negative. Because it doesn't work long term.

mr strauss
pop goes lethal

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home