#000000">

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Who Taught You How to Do this Tuesday Sketch?

Yesterday, a friend sent me this link for "The Faces of Meth," which is a site that shows before and after pics of Meth Addicts. I just thought these were great. I wished there were more of them, but lacking this, I thought it was a great idea for this Tuesday's sketch. I picked friends who (hopefully) will find these amusing, but they were fun to make and I might make a second round of them at some point. If you'd like me to consider making you a Meth Face, just leave a comment saying so and instructions on where to find your face when I need it.

Methstreamslevay
"Methstreams" Levay's Myspace

methodicalmel
"Methodical" Mel's Myspace

Methlabmorelli
"Methlab" Morelli's Myspace

tweakybennett
"Tweaky" Bennett's Myspace
Del.icio.us Meme     Digg     Del.icio.us     Reddit     Smarking     Blink It     Furl    

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, cool sketches. Love the meth-esque'd names.

I am so going to link you :)

3:13 AM  
Blogger Sarazann said...

You've got a neat style. I'd like to see more of it around, do you submit your art anywhere?
Thanks,
Sarazann
http://zinthemiddle.blogspot.com
http://pintodreams.blogspot.com

9:54 PM  
Blogger Drogulus said...

Thanks again. I haven't submitted anything anywhere in some years. I've been much more likely to wipe my insanity somewhere on the internet these days.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home