#000000">

Friday, June 30, 2006

Post to my blog, and:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this same meme on your blog.

Taken from Tara.
Del.icio.us Meme     Digg     Del.icio.us     Reddit     Smarking     Blink It     Furl    

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will meet you half way...

1> I like your site's name.
2> I challenge you to try podcasting
3> I associate charcoal grey with you
4> I like your eye picture
5> My first memory of you is litterally 5 minutes ago.
6> You remind me of, uh, um, a cat!
7> How old are you?
8> Maybe...

4:53 PM  
Blogger Drogulus said...

Hey... Reverse memetics! No Fair!

1. Thanks, It rubs some people the wrong way.
2. "Podcasting" i throw into a category along with Starbucks lingo... Something about them make me wince.
3. Charcoal is nice.
4. Thanks, thats the one right below my current sinus infection.
5. I've heard some fish only have a five minute memory span.
6. Cats are neat animals. I have one even.
7. Thirty
8. OK. No pressure.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home