#000000">

Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Music in Stores

I hate it.

Don't these retail workers keep in mind that Christmas time is suicide season? When I worked somewhere that I controlled the Muzak™, I made damn sure to set it to the blues station in the hopes that it would push one of the miserable patron fucks to do themselves in that holiday season. The customers in these places make me want to kill them... the people who work in retail during the yuletide can't be too fond of them... If they would only play the blues instead of the shitty merriment, everyone can shop easier knowing that maybe some of their fellow asshole customers would bite it this year.
Del.icio.us Meme     Digg     Del.icio.us     Reddit     Smarking     Blink It     Furl    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home